So, I’m on this diet or weight-loss routine or lifestyle change or whatever you want to call it. Bottom line, I want to lose weight. I always thought that a weight loss plan would be expensive with organic food and diet crap but not really. Here are some ways I save while losing!
* Buy produce on sale and only once a week. This way you get cheap goods and don’t have so much that it goes bad which wastes money!
* Buy a reusable water bottle and use the filter on your fridge for clean water. You could be saving $25- $30 a month on buying bottled water by the case!
* Exercise for free at the park, the gym at your work, and even by walking your neighborhood!
* Pick up cookbooks at thrift stores where you could get the new Biggest Loser cookbook that normally retails for about $20 for less than $3! I just did this the other day!
* Search garage sales and thrift stores for exercise equipment. I recently got a huge balance ball for about $12 at a discount store. It normally retails for $35!
* Hit up the local farmers market for cheap produce!
* Don’t eat out all the time. Eating out is expensive and you also don’t have near the same amount of control over the food ingredients.
These are just a few things that work for me – I hope they work for you too!